Welcome on Therapeutics in Dermatology !
Vulvitis, vaginitis and cervicitis (VVC) brings together:
– Vulvitis (inflammation of the vulva), whether isolated or concomitant
– Vaginitis (inflammation of the vagina), which can also occur concomitantly
– Cervicitis (inflammation affecting either the endocervix or ectocervix, or both).
An infectious cause is the most common form and is potentially serious.
The major principles of treatment must be:
– Achieving good compliance with treatment
– Examination and/or parallel treatment of partners
– Preventing recurrence.
× N.B. : This limited content is for the general public. If you are a health professional, click here to register for free and gain access to a dedicated deeper content.
If you already have an account, log in!
Therapeutics in Dermatology, Fondation René Touraine © 2001-2016